Label: Independance Records - Visa 3816,Labels - Visa 3816 • Series: Ultra Techno - 2 • Format: 2x, CD Compilation, Promo • Country: France • Genre: Electronic • Style: Trance, Techno, Tech House
Do Ya - Vesta* - Special (CD, Album), Various - Killed By California (Vinyl, LP), Torin Torin - Bassekou Kouyate & Ngoni Ba - I Speak Fula (CD, Album), In For It - Sensational - Get On My Page (CD, Album), Tribe 90s, The Fear - Gareth Flowers & Josh Mason - Silent Period (Vinyl, LP, Album), João Pimenta (3) - Canção Brasileira / Lucy (Vinyl), Looters Follies - Destroyer (4) - Destroyers Rubies (Vinyl, LP), Suckas Pt. 2 (For Da Gangstas) (Album Version) - Philly’s Most Wanted - Cross The Border / Suckas Pt, The First Person On Earth - Tracy Chapman - Our Bright Future (CD, Album), Bigot Sunshine - Tonic (2) - Lemon Parade (CD, Album) Scherzo (Jig For The Feet) - Paul Chihara, C. Curtis-Smith - American Academy And Institute Of Arts
WTEs reduce the volume of trash by about 90 percent, leaving about 10 percent in the form of ash that still needs to be landfilled unless it can be used elsewhere. Burning trash puts large amounts of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. And the atmosphere is already at a dangerously high parts per million of carbon dioxide--higher than.